Fertigation Controller Node
The new C1 fertigation controller node is specially designed for the local control tasks of a pump station, with all the advantages of synchronization with the DropControl platform in the cloud. The patent pending hydraulic control logic makes the local control robust and communicates with other C1's or the classic RF-X1. The direct communication with the new C1 App makes it ideal for the local control next to the pump. You can control multiple fertigation pumps and you can expand the number of inputs and outputs.
- Local controller with web programming.
- Local mesh networks + desktop & mobile.
- IP65 protection for the weather.
- Bluetooth for local control and irrigation monitoring.
- Firmware updates via cloud software. Support Personnel set configurations and help monitor the farm status via WOS & DropControl applications.
- Compatible with all other WiseConn RF units
- Compliance with FCC regulations.
- Collaborative wireless networks with 2 miles between nodes.
- 3G / 4G cellular connection to the cloud for synchronization.
- With energy backup and solar power options.
- Wide variety of sensors and actuators available.
- Irrigation control with patent pending.
- Patented hydraulic control logic
- Control and monitoring of pump stations.
- Control of fertilizer injection and pH.
- Monitoring and control of Frequency Variators.
- Remote Industrial Automation.